TOWN OF ROCKY MOUNT - Selected by Valley Business Front Magazine as the Best Local Government for Business, December 2008
Town of Rocky Mount & Franklin County Industrial Park:
If you are considering an expansion or relocation of your business, you have come to the right place.
Centrally located on the East Coast, within a day's shipping distance of most of the U.S. population, Rocky Mount is the perfect location for your business.
Advantages and Local Incentives:
• ARTS & CULTURE DISTRICT: Locate your arts business or non-profit organization inside the heart of the Town of Rocky Mount Arts & Culture District. Various end of operational year rebate* incentives available.
• Mid-Atlantic Broadband Fiber Optic Communications available.
• Serviced by Wireless Internet Connection.
• Norfolk Southern Rail Service available.
• Three Phase Electrical Service.
• Progressive Workforce Development Training through the Franklin Center.
• Proactive business environment.
• 29 miles from I-81 in Roanoke.
• 75 miles from I-40 in Greensboro.
• 25 minutes from Roanoke Regional Airport.
• 60 minutes from Greensboro International Airport.
*For Arts & Culture Rebate Incentives, contact:
Assistant Town Manager Matt Hankins, 540-483-0907.
Community Development Department
345 Donald Avenue Rocky Mount, VA 24151