REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Feasibility Study for Coworking Incubator Space in Downtown Rocky Mount, VA
The Town of Rocky Mount has secured a Financial Feasibility Grant through Virginia’s Department of Housing and Community Development to explore the possibility of a coworking incubator space in Downtown Rocky Mount. The main level of a centrally located building, that formerly served as office space, has been identified and provides a total of 4,000 square feet of usable space. A primary goal of the project is to attract telecommuters and entrepreneurs not only from the immediate vicinity, but from across Franklin County and possibly neighboring counties.
Interested firms should submit an electronic copy of their proposal to email@example.com, clearly labeled Feasibility Study for Coworking Incubator Space, no later than April 23, 2021:
Or submit by mail to:
Town of Rocky Mount
Attn: Mark Moore
345 Donald Avenue
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
The selection of the successful firm will be done by competitive negotiations in accordance with the Virginia Procurement Act.
Submittals should contain:
• A cover letter, not exceeding two pages.
• A list of references where similar work has been performed.
• Estimate of the amount of time the organization would spend in the community performing the research.
• List and description of project deliverables with a timeline for completion.
• Proposed charges for services.